ADA Toolkit - Regulations and Guidelines
- Department of Justice Americans with Disabilities Act
- Adaptive Access Guidelines for ADA and Texas Accessibility Standards
- ADA Portal
- ADA Business Connection
- ADA Compliance Assistive Listening Calculator - Free calculator allows you to enter the number of seats in a venue to calculate the minimum number of assistive listening devices and neck loops needed to meet new 2010 ADA requirements.
- ADA Title II and Title III Regulations Fact Sheet Series
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission - Questions & Answers about Persons with Intellectual Disabilities in the Workplace and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
NEA Office for AccessAbility
- National Endowment for the Arts Office for AccessAbility
- Design for Accessibility: A Cultural Administrator's Handbook
- Accessibility Planning and Resource Guide for Cultural Administrators - The Guide includes information on how to create an access advisory committee, adopting an accessibility policy statement, establishing a grievance procedure, developing an access plan, and training for your staff, board, panelists, grantees and constituents.
- Section 504 Self-Evaluation Workbook - All NEA grantees, including States and Regional Arts Organizations, are required to have on file the Section 504 Self-Evaluation Workbook, or a document containing comparable documentation.
- NEA ADA Tip Sheet (PDF)